A Perfect Ipod Mix

Today I was treated to a great mix of old classics and tracks from new releases.

1. Anders Parker, "C'mon Now" (Tell It To The Dust)
2. Lloyd Cole & The Commotions, "Pretty Gone" (Easy Pieces)
3. Neil Young & Crazy Horse, "Over And Over" (Ragged Glory)
4. Beards, "Thalassocracy" (Funtown)
5. Morrissey, "You Know I Couldn't Last" (Live At Earl's Court)
6. Spoon, "You Gotta Feel It" (Kill The Moonlight)
7. Yo La Tengo, "Evanescent Psychic Pez Drop" (Genius + Love = Yo La Tengo)
8. The Rolling Stones, "Lies" (Some Girls)
9. Neil Young & Crazy Horse, "Love To Burn" (Ragged Glory)
10 The Ramones, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" (Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology)
11. Morrissey, "You Know I Couldn't Last" (You Are The Quarry)
12. The Who, "I Can't Reach You" (The Who Sell Out)
13. Billy Bragg & Wilco, "California Stars" (Mermaid Avenue)
14. Bright Eyes, "Old Soul Song" (I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning)
15. Paul Westerberg, "I.O.U." (Henry Fonda Theatre, LA 2/22/05)
16. Vic Chesnutt, "Guilty By Association" (Is The Actor Happy?)
17. R.E.M., "Just A Touch (Live In-Studio)" (Life's Rich Pageant)
18. Hot Hot Heat, "Middle Of Nowhere" (Elevator)
19. The Replacements, "Don't Ask Why" (Sorry Ma, Forgot To Take Out the Trash)

Comments

Popular Posts