The Ledge, Episode 27: Covers By Westerberg

Ok, I get it. You're all sick of the Replacements. Well, bear with it for one more episode. Since I started the month of June with an ep of songs covered by the Replacements, and also posted two shows recorded in Minneapolis, it's only fitting that I bookend the month with an episode of covers performed by Mr. Westerberg. Yes, the sound (and performance) quality varies, but it's a fun 90 minutes of goofiness.

I'm sure by now you know the drill to hear the show. Subscribe through iTunes, listen to Realpunkradio this Friday at 9 am/pm central time, or download it at here

1. I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face

2. Mr. Rabbit

3. Make Your Own Kind of Music

4. Daydream Believer

5. Different Drum

6. These Days

7. Souvenirs

8. Live Forever

9. If I Had a Hammer

10. Positively 4th Street

11. Nowhere Man

11. John, I'm Only Dancing

12. Whole Wide World

13. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

14. Rebel Rebel

15. Rock 'n' Roll

16. 49:00 Medley

17. I Think I love You

18. What Kind of Fool Am I?

Comments

Popular Posts