Live Ledge #100: Falls Landing

If you follow me on various social media, you were bound to already be tired of my self-promotion for this very special episode of Live Ledge. Being that it was my 100th Friday night broadcast, I wanted to do something special. Thanks to my fellow Argus Leader cohort Cory Myers, we were able to convince Falls Landing to allow me to attempt a broadcast from that wonderful bar.
It turned out to be a lot of fun. While this recording from that night may be a bit rough, and I did have a whiskey or two (and a shot of bourbon, thanks to Barb and Jess), it was a great night of playing nothing but the cornerstones of the whole Ledge series. One can predict the vast majority of tunes that I aired, but I also included a couple of sets of vintage Sioux Falls rock 'n' roll classics.
The best part of the night, though, was the number of faces I haven't seen in years. I even met a few "friends" in person that I had only known in the past via social media. Thanks to them, and everybody else who showed up, for making this a great night. We may do this again!
Grab this treasure from the usual sources (iTunes, Stitcher, my Ledge app), or...

DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD/STREAM BY CLICKING HERE!!!



1. The Replacements I Will Dare
2. The Undertones, Teenage Kicks
3. Dead Boys, Sonic Reducer
4. The Damned, New Rose
5. Sham 69, Borstal Breakout
6. Sex Pistols, Pretty Vacant
7. The Buzzcocks, Orgasm Addict
8. The Jam, Going Underground
9. The Modern Lovers, Roadrunner
10. New York Dolls, Looking For A Kiss
11. Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers, Chinese Rocks
12. T.Rex, Raw Ramp
13. The Flamin' Groovies, Shake Some Action Shake
14. The Only Ones, Another Girl Another Planet
15. Myron Lee & The Caddies, Homicide
16. No Direction, Reaganomics
17. Charles Luden Attack, Sioux Falls Resolution Blues  
18. Ill Bill and the Spinal Chills, Play With Me
19. The Habitual Groove of It, Just Another Little Problem
20. Flag With Hank, Bruce I'm Not Feeling Fine
21. The Suicide Commandos, Attacking the Beat
22. The Phones, Modern Man
23. Suburbs, Cows
24. Husker Du, Green Eyes
25. Soul Asylum, Sometime To Return
26. Wreckless Eric, Whole Wide World
27. Big Star, September Girls
28. The Real Kids, All Kindsa Girls
29. Vince Taylor, Brand New Cadillac
30. The 101'ers, Keys To Your Heart
31. The Clash, (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
32. The Drones, Be My Baby
33. The Ramones, Baby I Love You End
34. The Cramps, Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?
35. The Saints, (I'm) Stranded
36. Television, See No Evil
37. Jawbreaker, Boxcar
38. Archers Of Loaf, Web In Front
39. Guided By Voices, Teenage FBI
40. Descendents, I'm The One
41. The Jesus & Mary Chain, I Love Rock 'n' Roll


Comments

Popular Posts