Live Ledge #253: Odds and Ends

There's no theme tonight. I just couldn't come up with something that made sense. Instead, I kind of did some random searching through my "recent release" iTunes library (as opposted to my bigger collection), and just pulled some songs. There's no rhyme or reason for them, and they're not even all "recent releases". Just some old and new songs I enjoy.

Grab this ep from iTunes, Stitcher, or...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM OR DOWNLOAD!!!

1. The Rolling Stones, Under My Thumb
2. Wilco, I Love My Label
3. The Hold Steady, Your Little Hoodrat Friend
4. Replacements, I Wanna Destroy You
5. The I Don't Cares, Born For Me
6. The Velvet Underground, What Goes On
7. The Forty Nineteens, I'm Free
8. The Right Here, Judge Me When I'm Sober
9. Twin Peaks, Butterfly
10. Torpedohead, Angel City
11. The Aquadolls, Tweeker Kidz
12. The Girls!, Get Out Of My Dreams
13. The Coathangers, Nosebleed Weekend
14. Bangles, Want You
15. Mozes And The Firstborn, Bloodsucker
16. together PANGEA, Alive
17. Legendary Wings, Conversations
18. Beach Slang, American Girls And French Kisses
19. Beach Slang, Punk Or Lust
20. The Jam, David Watts
21. The Suicide Commandos, Burn it Down
22. The Mahones, Last One To Die
23. Ty Segall, Femme Fatale
24. The Ex-Gentlemen, Judy is a Slut
25. King Khan & the Gris Gris, Born in 77
26. The CRY!, Hanging Me Up
27. Dead Strangers, Cashing In On Coat Tails
28. Useless Eaters, American Cars
29. The Spastic Hearts, Can't Get Enough
30. Narco States, Lost In Time
31. The Split Squad, Now Hear This
32. Nude Beach, I'm Not Like You
33. Wax Witches, Social Introvert
34. Bad Star, Pretty Day Is Shit

Comments

Popular Posts