Live Ledge #350: New Releases Pt. 1
This week marks the returns of veteran acts such as Graham Parker, Alejandro Escovedo, Muck and the Mires, Supersuckers, Nashville Pussy, and many others. Great labels such as Slovenly and Rum Bar are so jam-packed with new music they get their own segments. And there's also the usual collection of brand new bands that need to be heard.
As always, I hope everybody discovers a band or two they've never heard before! You can find this show at almost any podcast site, including iTunes and Stitcher. Or...
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!!!
1. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Anything That's Rock 'N' Roll
2. Joe Strummer, Letsagetabitarockin' Strummer Demo
3. Joe Strummer, London Is Burning
4. Graham Parker, Bathtub Gin
5. Graham Parker, Every Saturday Nite
6. Alejandro Escovedo, Teenage Luggage
7. Alejandro Escovedo, Waiting For Me
8. Alejandro Escovedo, MC Overload
9. Tommy And The Rockets, She's The One
10. Tommy And The Rockets, Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
11. Tommy and the Commies, Devices
12. Tommy and the Commies, Suckin' In Your 20's
13. Les Lullies, 7 a.m.
14. Les Lullies, Let It Out
15. Desahuciados, Historia Breve del Decaimiento
16. Gino and the Goons, Wrong Side of a Cigarrette
17. Geoff Palmer, What Would Paul Westberg Do?
18. Geoff Palmer, Punker Than Me
19. Indonesian Junk, C'Mon And Love Me
20. Stop Calling Me Frank, Every Time I See Her
21. The Peawees, Phil Spector
22. The Peawees, Walking Through My Hell
23. Muck and the Mires, Too Soon To Fall In Love
24. Muck and the Mires, Break It All
25. Giuda, Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
26. Archie and the Bunkers, Problem Child
27. The Castor Toys, Running Down A Dream
28. Wingtip Sloat, Ode to Billy Joe
29. Fucked Up, Tell Me What You See
30. Fucked Up, Came Down Wrong (feat. Jennifer Castle & J Mascis)
31. Supersuckers, The History of Rock and Roll
32. Supersuckers, Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
33. Nashville Pussy, Tired of Pretending That I Give a Shit
34. Southern Culture On The Skids, Fried Chicken and Gasoline (2018 B.C.)
35. The Shifters, Medieval Kicks!