The Easter Sunday Driving-the-son-home Ipod Mix

Travis, "Love Will Come Through" (Singles)
The Moaners, "Water" (Dark Snack)
Pixies, "Dig For Fire" (Bossanova)
Elvis Costello & The Attractions, "Posession" (Get Happy!!)
Clem Snide, "God Answers Back" (End Of Love)
The Ramones, "She Talks To Rainbows" (Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology)
The Weakerthans, "One Great City!" (Reconstruction Site)
Otis Redding, "I'm Depending On You" (The Complete Stax / Volt Singles: 1959-1968)
Vic Chesnutt, "Duck In A Tree" (Is The Actor Happy?)
The Replacements, "Answering Machine" (Let It Be)
The Saints, "(I’m) Stranded" (No Thanks! the '70s Punk Rebellion)
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, "And The Rest Will Follow" (Worlds Apart)
The Adverts, "One Chord Wonders" (No Thanks! the '70s Punk Rebellion)
Vic Chesnutt, "Kick My Ass" (Drunk)
Pinback, "Soaked" (Summer In Abaddon)
Suburbs, "Music For Boys" (Ladies And Gentlemen, The Suburbs Have Left The Building)Bloc Party, "Luno" (Silent Alarm)
Paul Westerberg, "Self-Defense" (Suicaine Gratification)
Radiohead, "Exit Music (For A Film)" (OK Computer)
R.E.M., "Catapult (Live)" (Murmur)
The Who, "My Generation" (Thirty Years Of Maximum R&B)
Peter Bruntnell, "Lay Down This Curse" (Normal For Bridgwater)

Comments

p-A-u-E-y said…
Hi! Was blog hopping.

You'r blog is about musci. I'm wondering if you happen to know Spiral Starecase?

I love their More Today Than Yesterday song. Other than that I dont know anything about them. I might be missing some of their best numbers.

Popular Posts