Live Ledge #42: Anthems

It's a holiday weekend and I'm drinkings, so why not just a collection of classics? Here you go, some of my favorite songs of all time! Find this sucker via itunes, stitcher or HERE!

1. The Hardcount, Hey Hell Yeah
2. Pete Yorn, Panic
3. Rhett Miller, Wave Of Mutilation/I Wanna Be Sedated
4. Pixies, La La Love You
5. The Jesus and Mary Chain, You Trip Me Up
6. The Church, Myrrh
7. Hoodoo Gurus, I Was A Kamikaze Pilot
8. The Saints, (I'm) Stranded
10. The Plimsouls, A Million Miles Away
11. Material Issue, Diane
12. Flaming Groovies, Teenage Head
13. Cheap Trick, He's a Whore
14. Nervebreakers, My Girlfriend Is A Rock
15. The Exploding Hearts, So Bored
16. Vertebrats, Left In The Dark
17. The Replacements, Little Mascara
18. The Replacements, September Gurls
19. Big Star, Thank You Friends Third
20. The Only Ones, Another Girl, Another Planet
21. Eddie Cochran, Somethin' Else
22. Sex Pistols, C'mon Everybody
23. The Rolling Stones, Respectable
24. Richard Hell And The Voidoids, Love Comes In Spurts
25. The Undertones, Teenage Kicks
26. The Adverts, One Chord Wonders
27. Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers, Born To Lose
28. The Clash, Garageland
29. The Jam, Art School
30. The Damned, New Rose
31. Sham 69, Borstal Breakout
32. Iggy And The Stooges, I Wanna Be Your Dog
33. Dictators, Search & Destroy
34. Tall Boys, Action Woman
35. Elvis Costello, (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
36. The Buzzcocks, Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)
37. The Creation, Making Time

Comments

Popular Posts