The Ledge, Episode 7: Post-Punk

My latest silliness is now available! An hour of late 70's/early 80's post-punk, plus discussions on the Grammys and the season premiere of Lost. Download it here, or listen on www.realpunkradio.com this Friday at 9 a.m. or9 p.m.

1. Public Image, Ltd., "Public Image"

2. Magazine, "Shot By Both Sides"

3. Wire, "I Should Have Known Better"

4. The Fall, "Repetition"

5. Josef K, "Radio Drill Time"

6. Talking Heads, "Psycho Killer (acoustic demo)"

7. Suicide, "Dream Baby Dream"

8. Joy Division, "Love Will Tear Us Apart"

9. Echo & the Bunnymen, "Read It In Books (single version)"

10. The Cure, "Faith"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't you post your get-out-of-town rants anymore? I've been waiting patiently so far....
...don't MAKE me come put my FOOT in yo' ASS!
The Goddess said…
loved this episode! you're brilliant and make a fine fine music guru, mr. hudson!

Popular Posts