Live Ledge #40: Eleven Eleven Eleven

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand that the 11:11:11 thing is a cliche. That's exactly why I follow the theme for less than a half hour. Otherwise, it's the same mix of indie, garage, girl groups, boy groups, covers, originals, and lots of other shit. Download this now via iTunes, Stitcher, or directly HERE!

1. Superdrag, Baby Goes To Eleven
2. Come, I Got The Blues  
3. Dave Alvin, Dirty Nightgown
4. The Barracudas, Eleventh Hour
5. Mazzy Star Blue Flower She Hangs Brightly
6. The Jesus & Mary Chain, Sometimes Always
7. The Jesus & Mary Chain, Happy When It Rains
8. Wilco, Box Full Of Letters 0
9. John Paul Keith & The One Four Fives, She'll Dance to Anything
10. Supersuckers, Pretty Fucked Up
11. Reid Paley Trio, Everything Is Going Wrong
12. Paley and Francis, Deconstructed
13. Black Francis, Abbabubba
14. Pixies, Tony's Theme
15. Brinsley Schwarz, (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding
16. David Bowie, The Man Who Sold The World
17. Lou Reed, Kill Your Sons
18. The Crawdaddys, There She Goes Again
19. The Nips, Happy Song
20. Shane MacGowan & The Popes, Cracklin Rosie
21. The Busy, Signals Plastic Girl
22. The Brood, Come O, Come On
23. The Prissteens, (I'd Go The) Whole Wide World
24. The Go-Go's, Johnny Are You Queer? (Live)
25. The Muffs, Kids In America
26. The Crybabys, Letter (live)
27. The Eyes, Route 66
28. The Gain, I Don't Mind
29. The Buzzcocks, Harmony In My Head
30. The Clash, Stay Free
31. The Jam, The Modern World
32. Mission Of Burma, That's When I Reach For My Revolver

Comments

Popular Posts