Rural Ledge-ucation #74: New Releases

It has become a monthly tradition for an episode of Rural Ledge-ucation to primarily consist of new releases. Today is the October version, and there's new music by Bettye LaVette, Wanda Jackson, R.E.M.'s Peter Buck, Mark Eitzel, and so many more! Plus, there's also a sampling of the albums that have accompanied me on my new exercise routine that has filled up the pages of my blog.
Nab this at the usual online spots, or...

DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD/STREAM BY CLICKING HERE!!!


1. Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs, Hard To Be Humble
2. Bettye LaVette, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
3. Bettye LaVette, Everything Is Broken
4. Wanda Jackson, Its All Over Now
5. Wanda Jackson, California Stars
6. Neil Young, Four Strong Winds
7. The Jayhawks, Two Angels
8. Paul Westerberg, As Far As I Know
9. Peter Buck, Some Kind Of Velvet Sunday Morning
10. Old 97's, Broadway (Demo)
11. Mark Eitzel, I Love You But You're Dead
12. Tim Rogers, Beefy Jock Guys and Modern Dance Music
13. Jason Collett, My Daddy Was a RocknRoller
14. AC Newman, Encyclopedia Of Classic Takedowns
15. Matthew Ryan, Am, I'm Letting Go

Comments

Popular Posts