Today’s Ipod Mix:

I must admit that I'm a bit perplexed by the shuffle. Why is Wilco and Ryan Adams coming up so often? I have over 4,000 songs on this toy, so the odds should be slim that any artist would be duplicated in a 20 song shuffle, or in multiple shuffles. And why were two tracks from the Shins suddenly chosen?
Not that I'm complaining; I'm still pleased at the machine's mind-reading skills.

1. Modest Mouse, “I Came As a Rat” (The Moon and Antartica)
2. The Cure, “Firday I’m in Love” (Greatest Hits)
3. Supersuckers, “Born With a Tail” (The Greatest Rock and Roll Band In the World)
4. Wilco, “Spiders (Kidsmoke)” (A Ghost is Born)
5. Ryan Adams, “Wish You Were Here” (Rock ‘n’ Roll)
6. The Craig, “I Must Be Mad” (Nuggets II)
7. Rolling Stones, “Happy” (Exile on Main Street)
8. The Shins, “Know Your Onion!” (Oh, Inverted World)
9. Billy Bragg Wilco, “Against the Law” (Mermaid Avenue Volume 2)
10. The Jayhawks, “Better Days” (Smile)
11. Otis Redding, “Shake” (Complete Stax/Volt Singles)
12. Tommy Keene, “Shake Some Action” (The Real Underground)
13. Elliott Smith, “Twilight” (From a Basement On the Hill)
14. Superchunk, “Half a Life” (Superchunk)
15. Lou Reed, “Perfect Day” (NYC Man)
16. Bob Dylan, “Forever Young” (Essential Bob Dylan)
17. X, “Around My Heart (Live)” (Make the Music Go Bang!)
18. The Shins, “The Past and Pending” (Oh, Inverted World)
19. The Delgados, “Girls of Valour” (Universal Audio)
20. Joy Division, “The Only Mistake” (Heart and Soul)

Comments

Popular Posts