The Ledge Exile on Main Street Special

Since I had nothing to do today, and due to being so pleased to obtain the May 18 reissue of my favorite album of all time, I quickly put together this 90 minute overview of Exile on Main Street by the Rolling Stones. Besides tracks from the original album and bonus tracks found on the reissue, I also utilized some of my favorite unreleased bootleg tunes. As usual, you can get it off iTunes or download it at here.

1. Rocks Off (Live)

2, Sweet Virginia

3. Loving Cup

4. Torn and Frayed

5. Travelin' Man

6. Shake Your Hips

7. I'm Going Down

8. Happy

9. Soul Survivor

10. Pass the Wine

11. So Divine

12. Good Time Woman

13. All Down the Line (mono 45 version)

14. Get a Line On You

15. Shine a Light

16. Rip This Joint

Comments

Popular Posts