The Ledge, Episode 45: Halloween!

Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was a wee lad. Every year, I'd gather up my pals and we'd make a game to outdo our previous year's candy load. After outgrowing trick or treating, I commenced on collecting Halloween-oriented tunes. Here's almost two hours of tunes from the Hudson library, jumping around from punk rock to alternative to movie and TV theme songs. Subscribe from iTunes, download it here, or listen to realpunkradio this Friday at 5 pm central.

Here's the tracklist:


1. Los Straitjackets, The Munsters Theme

2. REM, I Walked With a Zombie

3. John Wesley Harding, If You Have Ghosts

4. The Fall, There's a Ghost In My House

5. John Doe, Hotel Ghost

6. Pavement, Space Ghost Theme

7. Daniel Johnston, Casper the Friendly Ghost

8. The White Stripes, Little Ghost

9. Rancid, Ghost Band

10. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Science Fiction Double Feature

11. Alkaline Trio, Over at the Frankenstein Place

12. The Misfits, Ghoul's Night Out

13. The Lurkers, Frankenstein Again

14. The New York Dolls, Frankenstein

15. The Coffin Lids, Frankenstein

16. The Dead Kennedys, Halloween

17. The Mutts, Just Another Halloween

18. Rev. Horton Heat, Halloween Dance

19. The Ghastly Ones, Ghastly Stomp

20. The Cramps, Zombie Dance

21. Ronnie Cook and the Gaylads, Goo Goo Muck

22. Beat Happening, Zombie Limbo

23. Frank Black, All My Ghosts

24. The Flare Up, Too Many Zombies

25. Penis Flytrap, Cemetary Girl

26. The Groovie Ghoulies, Graveyard Girlfriend

27. The Memphis Murder Men, Devil's Night In the USA

28. Roky Erickson, I Walked With a Zombie

29. The Pogues, Down In the  Ground Where the Dead Men Go

30. The Ramones, Pet Semetary

Comments

Popular Posts