Live Ledge #59: Lottery Win!

Full disclosure...it turned out I didn't win the MegaMillions jackpot. That didn't stop me from dreaming and scheming for two hours about what I would do if I did win over a half-billion dollars. Drazzle inspired a few, like having James Earl Jones read to me every day, or buying the Munsters vehicle. With this cash, I'd reunite The Replacements, buy a Tazer, and definitely upgrade my podcasting equipment. Hell, I'd personally fly in all my future Ledge guests.
Alas, it didn't happen, but it was still a lot of fun. Besides the babbling, tonight's show featured a ton of recent tunes, a set of Replacements covers, and also a mini-set of Ramones material to promote the recent publication of Johnny Ramone's autobiography.
Grab this sucka from the usual spots, or

DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!!


1. Ian Dury and the Stiff Records Crew, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
2. High On Stress, These Days Are Gone
3. Ray Wylie Hubbard, Coricidin Bottle
4. Tommy Womack, Let's Have Another Cigarette
5. Justin Townes Earle, Baby's Got a Bad Idea
6. Dr Feelgood, Heart Of The City
7. Lucero, Women & Work
8. Dukes Of Hamburg, Slow Down
9. Joe Strummer,  It's a Rockin' World
10. Moe Tucker, Too Shy
11. The Primitives, Crash
12. The Muffs, Rock & Roll Girl
13. The Launderettes, I Wanna Jump Your Bones
14. Husker Du, She's A Woman (And Now He Is A Man)
15. The Phones, Have Luv Will Travel
16. Soul Asylum, Jukebox Hero
17. Paul Westerberg, Let's Not Belong Togerther
18. Against Me!, Bastards of Young
19. Two Cow Garage, Bastards of Young
20. Druglords of the Avenues, Favorite Thing
21. The Holy Shits, Jim Beam Floats
22. The Men, Open Your Heart
23. De Keefmen, 6654321
24. The Booze, Rachel
25. Black Tambourine, I Want You Around
26. Shonen Knife, Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
27. The Ramones, California Sun
28. Joey Ramone, Don't Worry About Me
29. Bastards of Melody, Fuck Wakin' Up
30. The Barreracudas, Don't Roll Your Eyes
31. The Shods, Fuckin' Around
32. The Kinks, Never Met A Girl Like You Before

Comments

Popular Posts