Live Ledge #122: Covers

It's been quite some time since I did an all-covers show, so that's what I went with tonight. While pulling tracks, I also discovered that today is the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley. Obviously, that changed the format of the show a bit, as there are now a couple of sets of Elvis covers. There's also the latest in the Songs For Slim series, along with covers of the Stones, Who, Kinks, Ramones, Husker Du, and many, many more.
Grab this one via Stitcher, the Ledge iphone/android app, or...

DIRECTLY STREAM/DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE!!!

1. Frank Black & The Suicide Commandos, The King & Queen
2. You Am I, Ain't Exactly Good
3. The Replacements, Temptation Eyes
4. The Replacements, Raw Ramp
5. The Cramps, Jailhouse Rock
6. Batmobile, Burning Love
7. Dead Kennedys, Viva Las Vegas
8. Lemmy & The Upsetters with Mick Green, Blue Suede Shoes
9. The Saints, Kissin' Cousins
10. Sector 4, Heartbreak Hotel
11. The Primitives, (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
12. The Jesus & Mary Chain, Guitar Man
13. Hi-Standard, Can't Help Falling in Love
14. The Right Here, Dead Flowers
15. Johnny Thunders, I'd Rather Be With The Boys
16. 1313 Mockingbird Lane, The Spider and the Fly
17. Hot Boogie Chillun, I Just Wanna Make Love To You
18. The Nelsons, Not Fade Away
19. The Vice Principals, Glad All Over
20. The Hentchmen, Some Other Guy
21. The Wildebeests, Secret Agent Man
22. The Flamin' Groovies, I Can't Explain
23. The Strypes, Leavin' Here
24. The Lubbers, Pictures of Lily
25. The Blaggers ITA, Guns Of Brixton
26. Dogs, (I'd Go the) Whole Wide World
27. The Crawdaddys, There She Goes Again
28. Chesterfield Kings, I'm Not Like Everybody Else
29. Miracle Workers, Psycho
30. The Lyres, Have Love Will Travel
31. The Mummies, I'm Down
32. Heliotropes, I Walked With a Zombie
33. The Mahones, Makes No Sense At All
34. Sloan, Nervous Breakdown
35. Dodge Main, I Got A Right
36. The Vacants, Beat On The Brat
37. Dee Dee Ramone, Born to Lose
38. Art Brut, Her Majesty

Comments

Popular Posts