Live Ledge #162: Tommy Ramone

With the death of Tommy Ramone, we no longer have any living members of one of the greatest bands in the world. That's a shame. Tonight's episode is a tribute to the man, and the band. There are covers by other artists, covers of others by Tommy, tribute songs about the man and the band, and a few songs by artists influenced by The Ramones.
Grab this show via iTunes or stream through Stitcher, or...

DIRECTLY STREAM/DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE!!!


1. Tommy Ramone, I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
2. Ramones, Rockaway Beach
3. Ramones, Teenage Lobotomy
4. Ramones, Blitzkrieg Bop
5. Ramones, I Wanna Be Well
6. Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio), Rock 'n' Roll High School
7. Tony Reflex (Adolescents), Cretin Hop
8. Banjoey Ramone, The KKK Took My Baby Away
9. The Clash, What's My Name
10. Redd Kross, Frosted Flake
11. Sex Pistols, Dolls (New York)
12. The Replacements, Kiss Me On The Bus
13. The Replacements, California Sun
14. Tommy Ramone, If Only You Were Lonely
15. Hüsker Dü, Something I Learned Today
16. Bob Mould, Fire In The City
17. The Junkyard Dogs, I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
18. The Vapids, Tommy Ramone
19. The Fleshtones, Remember The Ramones
20. Mental Boy, She Likes The Ramones
21. The Havenots, I Love Her And She Loves The Ramones
22. Latex Novelties, I Don't Wanna Look Like No Ramone
23. The Queers, I Don't Care
24. The Paley Brothers & Ramones, Come On Let's Go
25. Full Blown Cherry, Rockaway Beach
26. Pit Ryan & The Beerbones, I Remember You
27. Jonathon E, Blitzkrieg Bop
28. Wardogs, Blitzkrieg Bop
29. Shonen Knife, Beat On The Brat
30. Danko Jones, The Return Of Jackie And Judy
31. Joey Ramone, What A Wonderful World

Comments

Popular Posts