Live Ledge #209: New Releases

The first Friday every month is devoted to nothing but new releases, and tonight's show is no exception. There's new tracks by the likes of Keith Richards, Fidlar, Craig Finn, Will Johnson, along with new live material by Against Me and The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Grab this via the usual online sources, or...

CLICK HERE TO DIRECTLY STREAM OR DOWNLOAD!!!

1. Dead Moon, I Hate the Blues
2. Keith Richards, Amnesia
3. Keith Richards, Trouble
4. Keith Richards, Substantial Damage
5. Craig Finn, Maggie I've Been Searching For Our Son
6. Will Johnson, Call Call Call
7. Ray Wylie Hubbard, Chick Singer Badass Rockin
8. The Connection, Labor Of Love
9. The New Trocaderos, What The Hell Did I Do
10. The Barreracudas, Promises
11. The Strypes, I Need To Be Your Only
12. Mike Krol, Suburban Wasteland
13. Mike Krol, Left Out (ATTN: SoCal Garage Rockers)
14. Fidlar, West Coast
15. Fidlar, Leave Me Alone
16. Colleen Green, TV
17. Tomorrow's Tulips, Surplus Store
18. Melvins, Captain Comedown
19. Le Butcherettes, The Devil Lived
20. Against Me, I Was a Teenage Anarchist
21. The Jesus and Mary Chain, Just Like Honey
22. Public Image Ltd., Bettie Page
23. Barrence Whitfield & The Savages, Rock and Roll Baby
24. OBN IIIs, Trash Heap
25. Royal Headache, Need You
26. Traumahelikopter, Always Being Followed
27. Hurry Up, Pick You Up
28. Uh Bones, Over It
29. Dan Melchior's Broke Revue, I Don't Know
30. Wimps, Leftovers
31. Dave Cloud & The Gospel of Power, Angelina
32. Natural Child, White Light~White Heat
33. All Dogs, That Kind of Girl

Comments

Joseph said…
Scott - I dig your show so much that I often hear new (to me) bands and think "this is a Ledge band". I was lucky enough to stumble upon Royal Headache last month and catch their show in Portland, OR and thought they would fit in well with your show. Lo and behold here they are in #209. "High" is a great album. Be sure to see these guys live if you have the chance.
Joseph said…
Scott - I dig your show so much that I often hear new (to me) bands and think "this is a Ledge band". I was lucky enough to stumble upon Royal Headache last month and catch their show in Portland, OR and thought they would fit in well with your show. Lo and behold here they are in #209. "High" is a great album. Be sure to see these guys live if you have the chance.
Scott said…
That's awesome. Thanks, Joe!

Popular Posts