Live Ledge #210: By The Numbers, Part 1

With another birthday out of the way, I decided to have a show where I play one song for every year I've existed. Since I'm so old, that means this will be a two-part series. Tonight's show covers 1962-1988, and next week I'll conclude with the remaining years.
Grab this from the usual sources, or...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM OR DOWNLOAD!!!

1. The Who, Cousin Kevin
2. The Beatles, Love Me Do
3. The Ronettes, Be My Baby
4. The Sonics, The Witch
5. The Who, I Can't Explain
6. The Kinks, I'm Not Like Everybody Else
7. The Velvet Underground, Heroin
8. The Monkees, Porpoise Song (Theme From HEAD)
9. MC5, Kick Out The Jams
10. The Stooges, Down On The Street
11. The Flamin' Groovies, Slow Death
12. Rolling Stones, Loving Cup
13. New York Dolls, Personality Crisis
14. Big Star, September Gurls
15. Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers, Roadrunner  
16. The Ramones, I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
17. Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers, Chinese Rocks
18. The Undertones, Teeange Kicks
19. The Clash, Death or Glory
20. Dead Kennedys, Holiday In Cambodia
21. The Cramps, Goo Goo Muck
22. X, The Hungry Wolf
23. Husker Du, Diane Metal
24. The Replacements, Favorite Thing
25. No Direction, Getting it On with Trudy
26. Camper Van Beethoven, (We're A) Bad Trip
27. Firehose, For The Singer Of R.E.M.
28. Dinosaur Jr, Freak Scene

Comments

Popular Posts