Live Ledge #187: Freedom

There's no spoilers this week. You need to listen to the show to understand the theme. Do it now by...

CLICKING HERE TO STREAM OR DOWNLOAD THE SHOW!!!

1. Todd Snider, In Between Jobs
2. The Who, I'm Free
3. The Rolling Stones, I'm Free
4. The Kinks, Got To Be Free
5. The Mystic Eyes, Baby We're Free
6. Jimmie Rodgers, I'm Free From The Chain Gang Now
7. Merle Haggard, I'm Free
8. Carlene Carter, I Ain’t Gonna Work Tomorrow
9. Alex Chilton, Free again
10. Lou Reed, I'm So Free
11. The Velvet Underground, I'm Set Free
12. Dramarama, Work For Food
13. Son Volt, Live Free
14. John Wesley Harding, I Don't Work Here
15. Graham Parker, Honest Work
16. Ryan Adams, I Don't Wanna Work
17. The Godfathers, Birth School Work Death
18. Natural Child, Hard Workin' Man
19. Dead Bundy & The Neat Neat Neats, Working Class Man's Blues
20. The Nomads, Wasn't Born To Work
21. Elvis Costello, Welcome To The Working Week
22. Devo, Freedom Of Choice
23. The A-BONES, Don't Need No Job
24. The Newtown Neurotics, Living With Unemployment
25. The Replacements, God Damn Job
26. The Clash, Career Opportunities
27. The Buzzcocks, Running Free
28. The Creation, Work All Day (Sleep All Night)
29. Downliners Sect, All Night Worker
30. Rave-Ups, Freedom Bound
31. The Nils, Freedom
32. The Prime Movers, Freedom
33. The Delinquents, Food Free Food
34. Dwarves, Working Class Hole
35. Tim Timebomb, Working
36. Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon, Where Are We Gonna Work (When The Trees Are Gone?)
37. The Young Fresh Fellows, Taco Wagon

Comments

Popular Posts