Live Ledge #222: Runners-Up

In a weird sort of way, 2016 started off with a sort of mini-Christmas surprise. I woke up to the treat of not one, but two trailers to Gorman Bechard's next documentary, "Who Is Lydia Loveless?". Most of the day was spent trying to hype these clips, and possibly garner some interest for the next phase of that movie's Kickstarter campaign. If you want to help, click here!
Of course, I had to play the audio from both of these trailers on tonight's show. If you haven't seen them yet, here is the one that features a short clip of my house:

The rest of the show consists of albums that didn't quite make the last show's list of the 40 best releases of 2015. That doesn't mean there's a drop in quality, as this was a year featuring a plethora of great music. Many of these probably should have made my original list, but that's how this game works.
To listen to this episode, download it from iTunes, stream it via Stitcher, or...

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT DOWNLOAD!!!

1. I Don't Cares, King of America
2. Ike Reilly, Notes From The Denver International Airport
3. Destroyer, Dream Lover
4. Diamond Rugs, Voodoo Doll
5. Built To Spill, On The Way
6. The Bottle Rockets, Monday (Everytime I Turn Around)
7. Royal Headache, My Own Fantasy
8. The New Trocaderos, Love And Hate
9. The Connection, Labor Of Love
10. The Barreracudas, Promises
11. together PANGEA, Looked In Too
12. King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, I'm In Your Mind
13. JEFF the Brotherhood, Mystified Minds
14. Wand, Dungeon Dropper
15. Bully, I Remember
16. Le Butcherettes, Shave the Pride
17. Go Betty Go, By Your Side
18. Peach Kelli Pop, Heart Eyes
19. SLUTEVER, I Miss America
20. Teenage Bottlerocket, I Found The One
21. Primitive Parts, Miracle Skin
22. Desaparecidos, The Underground Man
23. Baby Shakes, Summer Sun
24. Sonny Vincent & Rocket From The Crypt, Through My Head
25. Sonny Vincent, Don't Give A Fuck
26. Cosmic Psychos, Fuckwit City
27. Prima Donna, Tattooed Love Girls
28. Gateway Drugs, Friday's Are for Suckers
29. Panther Ray, Don't Hold Me Down
30. Ye Nuns, Boys Are Boys And Girls Are Choice

Comments

Popular Posts