The Ledge #86: Color Me Obsessed in Sioux Falls
Following Gorman is my old friend, Julie Anderson Friesen, the Director and Programmer of the Reel Dakota Film Festival. This year's series, which runs from October 20 - 23, concludes with a screening of Color Me Obsessed. Julie's passion for film is evident throughout our conversation, and I'm thrilled she has included the Replacements documentary in the program. For more info on the festival, check out the Reel Dakota website.
Both guests were also in charge of the music for this episode, and both did a fantastic job in picking tunes. Download this fantastic episode via the usual methods, or nab a direct download HERE!
Here's the setlist for this show:
1. The Replacements, Color Me Impressed (Scott's choice)
2. Archers of Loaf, Bacteria
3. Archers of Loaf, Fabricoh
4. Crooked Fingers, Bad Blood
5. The Replacements, Hayday
6. Nick Lowe, I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass
7. The Pack A.D., B.C. Is On Fire
8. EMA, Marked
9. Bruce Peninsula, As Long As I Live
10. Tegan and Sara, Where Does the Good Go
11. Fountains of Wayne, Hey Julie
12. The Shins, New Slang