Live Ledge #128: What

It's a simple theme, really. Admittedly not very original, either. I just decided to have a show where every song has the word "what" in it. Somehow it worked, though, as there are a ton of tunes that utilize that word. There's a couple of local tunes, some classics, and lots and lots of almost-forgotten album tracks by the likes of The Clash, Undertones, Supersuckers, and so much more. Grab this one now from your favorite online source, or...

STREAM/DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE!!!

1. Paul Westerberg, What a Day (For a Night)
2. The Velvet Underground, What Goes On (Closet Mix)
3. The Kinks, Give The People What They Want
4. Reverend Horton Heat, What's Reminding Me Of You
5. Naked Ted, What I Had in Mind
6. Ill Bill and the Spinal Chills, What You're Doing to Me
7. The Real Kids, What She Don't Know
8. Purple Hearts, What Am I Gonna Do?
9. Dead Boys, What Love is
10. Pagans, What's This Shit Called Love?
11. The Ramone,s What'd Ya Do?
12. Joey Ramone, What Did I Do To Deserve You?
13. Make Out, What U Doing Later?
14. The Throbs, I'll Do What I Want  
15. The Muffs, What You've Done
16. Thee Spivs, What's Wrong With You
17. Superchunk, What Can We Do
18. Archers of Loaf, What Did You Expect?
19. Chixdiggit!, Don't Believe What You Read
20. The Clash, What's My Name
21. Glen Matlock & The Philistines, What Do You Want From Me?
22. Buzzcocks, What Do I Get?
23. Cock Sparrer, What's It Like To Be Old
24. Supersuckers, What Love Is
25. Social Distortion, I Want What I Want
26. The Cramps, What's Behind The Mask
27. X, What's Wrong With Me
28. The Mr T Experience, What Is Punk
29. Turbonegro, What Is Rock!?
30. The Undertones, What's With Terry?
31. Elvis Costello & The Imposters, (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding


Comments

grudznick said…
Music Guru indeed. Even I can attest. But some of that stuff was odd. My mind both rebelled and opened.
Joseph said…
Another ridiculously enjoyable show. Thanks for closing out my weekend with great music, Scott. The Peterson story broke my heart when I read it. Hearing someone else unable to explain their feelings of confusion/frustration was helpful.

Thank you for the undeniably best music podcast around.

Popular Posts